Skip to main content
- Speed Limit is 15 MPH throughout the entire facility.
- Seatbelts must always be worn when vehicle is in motion.
- Safety Vest and Safety shoe must always be worn.
- Face mask/covering must be worn when around or speaking to others.
- Must stay in truck cab; container Inspections, locking/unlocking of pins are authorized only at the Inbound/Outbound lanes, problem resolution and green zone barrier.
- Prepare chassis pins before proceeding to Top Loader or RTG areas.
- Stop at all intersections and end of container rows.
- Cannot use cell phone or other mobile communication devices while vehicle is moving, this includes any type of iPod/phone earpiece/headset being worn.
- No driving between container stacks or any opening spaces in the rows.
- Do not drive behind Top Handler or Reach stacker working in container stack/rows, or any other blind spots.
- No Turns or U-Turns when on or adjacent to RTG Pads – traffic flow on RTG pads is from East to West.
- Container Handling Equipment (Top loader, UTR, RTG, Forklift) always has the right of way.
- Cannot leave vehicle running or unattended when out of view or more than 25 feet away.
- Do not drive under any part of a suspended spreader bar or container.
- Maintain a safe distance from other vehicles, no tailgating.
- No photography of any kind, without the express written consent of SFCT Terminals.
- No weapons are authorized on the facility, even if you have a concealed weapon permit.
- Must comply with all requests given by terminal security personnel.
- Report any accidents or injuries to SFCT Terminals management immediately.
- No repair work on vehicle/chassis while in the yard.
- During service by Top Loader or RTG; must keep driver side window down to facilitate hearing of horn signals.
- Must use headlights during inclement weather and after sunset.
- Do not park on or block designated painted walkways.
- Do not block intersections or roadways with your truck and/or chassis.
- Must only use designated restrooms / wash stations / porta-john.